American Flag Company Overview
Products & Services
Required Permits
Contact Info
American Flag Viking Pyrotechnics
Faded Flag

Required Permits

A permit is required by any person or organization having a fireworks display. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, & Explosives do not require this permit, but it is needed by Viking Pyro to ensure the fireworks are being displayed with approval by the authority having jurisdiction.

Permits should be on official government letterhead (city, county, fire department, police, sheriff, etc.) and should include information such as the following:

Many places will have their own permit forms for fireworks and those forms are acceptable.
Federal Permits - click here for more information of requried permits (PDF).